The 2010 World Business Forum gathered over 4,500 attendees from over 65 countries. Thousands gave us their positive feedback.
Read below for some of their thoughts and opinions about what Burson-Marsteller has named the "#1 Forum in the U.S."
"HSM runs incredible conferences, bringing incredible speakers together."
- Jack Welch, Former CEO and Chairman of General Electric and Best-selling author. World Business Forum and Special Management Program speaker
"The World Business Forum was a most enjoyable and stimulating intellectual feast."
- Herb Kelleher, Co-Founder Southwest Airlines. World Business Forum 2008 and Special Management Program speaker
"The World Business Forum is an exceptional forum for learning and provides great opportunities for networking on all levels."
- Patricia Woertz, Chairman, CEO and President Archer Daniels Midland
"World Business Forum are the best conferences for our clients, our firm rates them number one and the HSM staff is outstanding."
- Bruce Chizen, Former CEO Adobe Systems
"The experience has been terrific. I was really amazed, not only by the great size of the audience at the Radio City Hall but how involved they were and how they listened to all. Great process."
- Terry Semel, Former Chairman and CEO Yahoo! Incorporated
"Definitely HSM has no parallel in Asia, Europe or North America"
- Tom Peters, Best-selling business author and World Business Forum speaker
"The World Business Forum was an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10."
- Keith Lawrence, Director - Human Resources, Procter & Gamble Health & Well-Being Business
"I think your team was very efficient and accomodating and did an excellent job on all counts."
- Andrea Jung, Chairman and CEO Avon Products, Inc.
"By far the single best business event I ever attended. I will be back. I expected "A" game. You delivered "A" game."
- Daniel Harkavy, CEO & Head Coach, Building Champions, Inc.
"The World Business Forum is really an incredible event and I highly recommend that you go to it if you have the opportunity."
- Jack Siulinsky, Hannaford Supermarkets
"Emphasis on leadership, emphasis on management is becoming much more critical. HSM and World Business Forum are the leaders in doing that and they know how to do it best."
- Rudy Giuliani, Former Mayor of New York City and World Business Forum speaker
"I had the most wonderful experience. Everything went perfectly. I give everyone the highest marks. HSM is an absolute pleasure to work for."
- Malcolm Gladwell, Best-selling author and World Business Forum speaker