|Optional Post-Forum Seminar
Led by Ram Charan |
October 7, 2010 | New York City
You are leading and managing in a new age of re-set, in which old assumptions may be challenged and even disregarded. To help you and your team maximize the resulting opportunities, there is no one better than acclaimed business adviser, guru and author, Ram Charan.
You and your team will emerge hopeful, energized and ready to find the opportunities that exist, during the new age of re-set.
Time & Life Building
1271 Avenue of the Americas, between 50th and 51st Streets
New York, NY
ABOUT RAM CHARAN
Ram Charan has for over 35 years worked behind the scenes, side by side with the world’s foremost CEOs to ensure that they and their teams execute effectively and deliver high performances during business cycles, both up and down. He has written two bestsellers,
co-authored with former Honeywell CEO Larry Bossidy- Execution: The Discipline of Getting
Things Done and Confronting Reality: Doing What Matters to Get Things Right. The 2009 Directorship 100 describes Ram as “one of the most influential people in corporate governance and the board room”. In 2009, The Economic Times voted Ram Global Indian of the year.
Program Schedule: October 7th, 2010
All sessions led by Ram Charan
8am - 9am | Welcome and Registration
9am - 10:30am | I. Effective Leadership and Communication
- Keeping stakeholders informed and engaged to thrive and achieve optimal growth during times of change.
- Seeking constant access to information and staying nimble and flexible.
- Being proactive in an ever-changing and sometimes turbulent environment.
10:30am - 11am | COFFEE BREAK
11am - 12:30pm | II. Getting it right
- Defining the right people, right budgets, and right customers, to maximize relationships.
- Where and how to find them.
12:30pm - 2pm | LUNCH
2pm - 3:30pm | III. Value proposition and Adjusting Metrics
- Study, evaluate and refine your value proposition to maximize today´s opportunities and to ensure future growth.
- Affecting variables - from price to break even to number of stuff - to affect results.
3:30pm - 4pm | COFFEE BREAK AND BOOK SIGNING
4pm - 5pm | IV. Recognition, Retention, R&D, and Reading the Signs
- Acknowledging results and managing people during times of change.
- How to get a head start to future growth and success while navigating thought market transition.
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms of change in the business environment.
With purchase of World Business Forum ticket: $700
Individual cost: $1,190
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE RAM CHARAN SEMINAR